Kudu Classic Event Info
The Kudu Classic is a two day stage trail run held in the beautiful Baviaans River on Eildon farm in the heart of the Eastern Cape.
Amazing views, challenging trails, plenty of plains game and the best Eastern Cape hospitality will make this the perfect weekend getaway!
There are 3 options on offer:
- Greater Kudu
- Day 1 – 30km
- Day 2 – 25km
- Lesser Kudu
- Day 1 – 18 km
- Day 2 – 13 km
- Sunday Kudu
- Can’t make the whole weekend? Join us for the Sunday Kudu, running either 25km or 13km, followed by a hearty lunch.
Registration is at Eildon farm on Friday, the 10th of November, between 14h00 – 20h00.
There is a compulsory race briefing at 19h00 followed by a delicious meal of Kudu Pie.
Entry Fee: R2200
- Tented accommodation and all meals
- Fully set up race village
- Own 2 man tent with foam mattress
- 6 meals from Friday dinner to Sunday lunch
- Chill Zone
- Amazing, well-marked trails
- Well stocked water points
- Professional photographers on route
- Medical support
- Toilets and showers
- Kudu Classic goodie bag
Supporter Kudu: R1400
- Tented accommodation and all meals for the weekend
- Choose between your own tent, or add additional mattress to your runner’s tent.
Sunday Kudu: R250
- 25km or 13km trail run
- A hearty lunch
The Kudu Classic is a child friendly, family event. If you would like to bring your children along, the following rates apply:
- Under 10: R250
- Ages 10-15: R700
- Ages 16 and older: Regular Supporter Package: R1400
- Child care facilities will be available on request for kiddies (Under 10) at R 20 per child/ per hour
For more Kudu Classic Event Info, please contact us at email@example.com.